Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

31 Days - Play with Dough


Real dough, that is. It's much, much easier to cook supper without help from a toddler, but Piper-girl loves to work in the kitchen with me. I greased up the pan, threw in a lump of dough*, and told her to start flattening it. Yes, the pan is on the kitchen floor. I didn't think to grab the step stool out of the bathroom so that she could stand at the table.** Once it was mostly spread out, I sent her to the bathroom to wash her hands and finished smoothing out the dough. (Bonus - she got to play in the sink for a little while!)


What you don't see is that she was completely clothes-less. Does anyone else's two-year-old shed clothing whenever possible?

*I use the Artisian Bread in 5 Minutes recipe (the whole wheat version) for the dough. Press it into the pan, add toppings, and bake at 425F for approximately 20 minutes. Eat with hummus for an easy supper. Or side/appetizer, I suppose.

**What can I say? I'm an engineer with high INT and low WIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment